Whether you’re a single person living about town or you’re a single individual travelling through, there’s the need to understand which are some of the best restaurants for singles in Toronto. Here are some of the best spots around whether you’re looking for a place to meet dates or just a solitary meal on a business night.
Bamiyan Kabob: One of the things that can be liberating when you are travelling is to try cuisine you’ve never had before. One of the best spots about town is Bamiyan Kabob. The self-described “Best Afghani Halal Cuisine in the City” Bamiyan Kabob welcomes all comers. Not only is this place a great escape from the everyday, but they offer fresh cuisine at fair prices. What’s not to love?
Church Apertivo Bar: If you are looking for something a little more familiar but no less sumptuous, you might want to check in with Church Apertivo Bar. Located in the heart of the downtown core, it is among the best restaurants for singles. They offer inventive cocktails, fresh Northern Italian cuisine and an ambiance that just can’t be beat. You may not fall in love with any of your fellow patrons but you might just fall in love with the wistful ambiance and killer experience.
New Orleans Seafood & Steakhouse: Toronto might be a long ways away from the Big Easy but if you’re looking for cuisine sent straight down the Mississippi you should check out New Orleans Seafood & Steakhouse. A Toronto tradition since 2005 this place has got it all. The great thing about this place for singles is that the whole perpetuity of this space has been on pretty much word of mouth alone. See what you think!
Scaramouche Restaurant: Another spot on the Toronto skyline and something of an area tradition for more than 30 years is Scaramouche Restaurant. This place has been serving up memories for all parties for many years. The fact that this is one of the great area restaurants for singles makes the impact that much more lasting. Open yourself up to the flavours and you will be wafted away from the experience.
Eat Fresh: Finally if you’re really looking for like-minded restaurants for singles and you have a penchant for the healthy what better place to eat than a place called Eat Fresh? This location has got sustainable foods and a fun, always changing, always-fresh menu. Open for lunch or dinner you should come out and see what Chef Dan and company have got in store for you tonight!
If you’ve been looking for restaurants for singles because you want to meet other singles or just because you don’t want to feel awkward dining alone, any of these five will do. Enjoy the experience, indulge in the cuisine and you might just find a love connection to boot!
DelSuites appreciates your loyalty and business. Our referral program for brokers & real estate agents in Toronto is our way of saying thank you for telling your clients about DelSuites Furnished Apartments Toronto.
Every time you refer a client to DelSuites and they book, you will receive 7% Commission on their entire stay.
Its Easy! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Share why you love DelSuites serviced apartments in Toronto to your clients.
2. If they are interested in staying in our short term rentals Toronto, ask them to complete the form here and be sure to mention your name and contact information.
3. A DelSuites Reservation Coordinator will contact them to advise on rates and availability.
If your clients book, you will receive a 7% commission on their entire stay! Our dedicated reservations team are available 24/7 to assist you and your clients needs! Call to recieve the latest promotions and availability!
Even if travel isn’t a regular part of your schedule, it pays to have certain items in your suitcase at all times. Having some key essentials to keep in your suitcase will not only help make your travel preparations easier, but it will also reduce your chances of forgetting something when you’re in a rush. Read our list of essential items to store in your suitcase so you’re always ready to hit the road when you need to.
- Wellness kit – While you’re likely to keep your prescriptions close at hand, putting together a health kit that you can stash in your suitcase is always a good idea. Pick up small sizes of antacid, band aids, antiseptic ointment, throat lozenges, anti-fungal medication and decongestant will save you the hassle of trying to find an open drug store in a city you’ve just arrived to.
- Toiletries – Keeping travel-sized versions of your favourite personal care items such as shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and shaving cream packed in your suitcase is one less thing you have to worry about, should you need to travel at a moment’s notice. Be sure to check your supply of toiletries when you return from your trip so that you’re stocked up for the next time you travel.
- Electronic cords and chargers – From your laptop to your smart phone, there’s nothing worse than having the battery life of your electronic device end abruptly. Keeping an extra set of cords and charging devices in your suitcase is a quick and easy solution that ensures neither you (nor a colleague) find yourself without power.
- Travel clock – Sure your smart phone can double as an alarm, but having a backup doesn’t hurt either. Let’s face it, when you’re in a new location, you’re out of your regular routine and you might need a little extra help waking up. Have the alarm on your smart phone set for your desired wake time and then use your travel clock as a backup that’s set for five minutes later. This ensures you’ll never sleep through your alarm.
- Rain check – When the weather forecast predicts sunny skies, rain isn’t something you think about. But, keeping a small-sized umbrella and folded rain poncho in your suitcase at all times is a terrific way to avoid being stuck in the rain.
Whether you’re in town for vacation, or enjoying a short term rental on a business trip, we highly recommend packing these five essential items to ensure you’re prepared anywhere you go!
The Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM) has announced the shortlisted nominees for the Americas Expatriate Management and Mobility Awards (EMMAs).
DelSuites is pleased to be shortlisted in the category of Corporate Housing Provider of the Year.
The awards criteria is listed below:
Service Provider Award:
Corporate Housing Provider of the Year
This award is open to all Corporate Housing Providers, both large and small, that provide property solutions to their clients either by finding long term accommodation or providing short to medium term serviced accommodation solutions. They should demonstrate how they manage expectations with the assignee and their family, liaise with the client on any issues arising and how they successfully work with landlords to negotiate contracts and renewals.
The results will be announced at the awards dinner at the Hyatt Regency Orlando on September 18, 2014.
To learn more about our service awards, visit: http://www.delsuites.com/aboutus/service_awards.php