On Wednesday November 5th, Tridel and the Group of Companies participated in Take Our Kids to Work. All grade 9 students were welcome to our offices to experience a day in the life of an adult.
Take Our Kids to WorkTM is an annual national program in which Grade 9 (or equivalent) students are hosted by parents, friends, relatives and volunteers at workplaces across the country every November.
The goal of The Take Our Kids To Work program is to help students:
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of staying in school and getting a high school diploma and pursuing post-secondary studies
- Gain exposure to the skills required in today’s workplace
- Develop an appreciation for their parents or relatives’ roles in supporting their families
- Begin career discussions with adults about the work they do
- Explore career options in a practical way
Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of Take Our Kids to Work Program. DelSuites was very proud to take part in this program. We hope Nasim had a great day and learned alot from the reservations, guest services and marketing departments!
Sometimes, life gets so busy that there isn’t time to grocery shop. Luckily, as a guest of DelSuites, you can take advantage of our grocery delivery services via Grocery Gateway.
Here are a few of the benefits that this service can offer you:
1. Saves you Time. If you are a busy professional and meetings take up most of your days (or nights), Grocery Gateway gives you the convenience of delivery to your executive suite. You can order items online or via phone with “DelSuites” as the password.
2. Convenience. In addition to your groceries being delivered straight to your suite, you can also choose the delivery date and time to suit your needs. Your order can be delivered as soon as the next day within a two hour window of your choice. Groceries can also be delivered prior to your arrival. Win win!
3. FREE delivery on your first order. As a guest of DelSuites, the $9.95 delivery fee is waived from your first order when you enter the promo code QTDS at checkout. There are also specials on delivery fees from time to time. Please note that a minimum $45 order is required and 30% service charge added to regular purchases.
4. Healthy Options. With over 8,500 items, Grocery Gateway prides itself on giving you the choice of healthy options when you shop. Whether it’s Healthy Planet Organic Juice or environmentally friendly soap product, Method, this grocery service doesn’t skimp on quality or what on your values. Everything is also fresh when delivered to your door, and ordered directly from Longo’s supermarket the day of your delivery.
5. Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, your money will be refunded.
Whether you’re in town for vacation, or enjoying a short term rental on a business trip, DelSuites has the amenities and grocery delivery services to make you feel at home.
Tripadvisor is a website that allows travellers to post their experiences and opinions. It helps others make informed decisions about where to stay, eat, and play. Here is one example of a DelSuites guest review on TripAdvisor. To view more reviews about DelSuites on Tripadvisor, click here.
As the recipient of the Consumers’ Choice Award Toronto (CCA) for the sixth consecutive year, DelSuites proudly continues to strive for excellence in the Furnished Condo Rental category in Toronto.
The CCA, which was presented to the DelSuites team on May 29th, 2014 at the Liberty Grand, is based on surveys completed by consumers and businesses on opinions, perceptions and expectations regarding the services they choose on a daily basis. Ledger Marketing, the leading market research firm is mandated to conduct the surveys on behalf of the Consumers’ Choice Award Institute.
The Consumer Choice Award’s logo is considered the “seal of excellence” used to identify only those businesses who have been chosen as outstanding service.
“DelSuites is honoured to receive this award,” shares DelSuites’ Director of Sales Cliff Norton, “as a team we place great emphasis on enhancing the customer experience of every single guest whilst they reside at any of our properties.” Norton adds that “we would like to thank our guests for their continued support of DelSuites and we will continue to place our guests at the forefront of every decision that we make.”
DelSuites’ consistency in receiving the Consumers’ Choice Award Toronto is not only an indication of the high-business standards but also a testament to the level of appreciation we have for our guests.
TripAdvisor® has honoured DelSuites with a 2014 Certificate of Excellence. This great achievement honours hospitality excellence and is presented to organizations that attain top ratings from TripAdvisor traveller reviews.
TripAdvisor uses a proprietary algorithm to determine the honorees which takes into account reviews ratings. To qualify, companies need to maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of five, as reviewed by travelers. Additional criteria include the recency of reviews in the last 12 months.
“Winning this Certificate of Excellence is a accurate source of pride for the entire team at DelSuites and we’d like to thank all of our past guests who took the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor,” said Dan Henderson, General Manager at DelSuites. “There is no greater seal of approval than being recognized by one’s customers. With the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence based on customer reviews, the accolade is a remarkable vote of confidence to our business and our continued commitment to excellence.”
View the DelSuites TripAdvisor press release.