Take Our Kids to WorkTM is an annual national program in which Grade 9 (or equivalent) students are hosted by parents, friends, relatives and volunteers at workplaces across the country every November.
The goal of The Take Our Kids To Work program is to help students:
- Develop an appreciation for the importance of staying in school and getting a high school diploma and pursuing post-secondary studies
- Gain exposure to the skills required in today’s workplace
- Develop an appreciation for their parents or relatives’ roles in supporting their families
- Begin career discussions with adults about the work they do
- Explore career options in a practical way
Yesterday marked the 20th anniversary of Take Our Kids to Work Program. DelSuites was very proud to take part in this program. We hope Nasim had a great day and learned alot from the reservations, guest services and marketing departments!