Forest Vista is perfect for those seeking a relaxed residential atmosphere for an extended period of time. Conveniently located just steps from Scarborough Town Centre, residents enjoy a vast array of shopping and entertainment alternatives. Forest Vista lies just moments away from Scarborough's growing business district at Highway 401 and McCowan Road.
- A Tridel 21-Storey High Rise Condominium
- Indoor Parking
- 24 Hour Security
- Indoor Pool and Whirlpool
- Fitness Centre, Aerobic & Exercise room
- Change Rooms with Saunas
- Games Room with Ping Pong Table
- Theatre Room
- Billiard Room
- Underground, secured, assigned Parking
- Suite Type: 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Suites
- Sofa bed in living room
- In suite Washer and Dryer
- Flat-screen TV's in the Living and Master Bedroom
- Stereo and DVD player
- Non Smoking
- Airport Transportation Services (One-Way)
- Bi-Weekly housekeeping service and change of linens and towels
- Premium HD television package with more than 100 channels, premium movie channels & HBO
- Directly order specialty language and sports packages using your credit card - no additional administration costs applied
- Welcome Gift for Kids 14 and under
- Start-up supply of toiletries, kitchen and laundry soaps
- 24/7 Manager on Duty
- Fully-equipped kitchen with full-size refrigerator, stove, dishwasher & microwave
- Coffee maker, pots & pans, cutleries, toaster and other small appliances
- Bed Type – King/Queen/Double/Twin
- TV in the Master bedroom
- Mattress – Superior Quality
- Duvet –Down alterative
- Pillows- Premium quality
- Alarm Clock Radio
- Linens, Towels, Bathrobe and Hairdryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
Other Information and Pet Policy
- In Suite Smoke Alarm
- In Suite Security System
- Common Area Smoke Alarm
- Pet Friendly – additional fees apply
- Guest Suites Available – additional fees apply
Communication and Business
- Work desk
- Unlimited Wireless-High Speed Internet
- No charge local or long distance calling within North America* (some areas excluded - Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Yukon, Nunavut and Northwest Territories and the Bruce Peninsula).
- Competitive international calling rates with no additional administration costs applies
- One touch 24/7 direct tech support
Food & Beverage
- Tim Hortons
- The Beer Store
- Price Chopper
- Koryo Korean BBQ
- Tangerine Asian Cuisine
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Cineplex Odeon
- Toronto Zoo
- The Scarborough Hospital - 2.2 km
- Rouge Valley Health System - 3.8km
- Christopher Robyn Babysitting Service
- Milliken Mills for Swimming and Sport Activities
- Crosby Memorial Community Centre for Skating
- Forsythe Family Farm
- Scarborough Family Golf Centre
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Walk-In and family Practice
- Airport – 30 minutes
- Downtown- 20 minutes
Length Of Stay - 30 night minimum stay is required at all DelSuites locations.
Pets - 2 pets are permitted and are to be leashed and carried through the Common Areas of the building at all times. A $300 cleaning fee will be applied. This excludes pitbulls and/or any other type of dog that is known as a guard/attack dog.
Petiquette: Condo Pets & You
Smoking - this is a non-smoking location.
Parking - one parking space per suite is included in the rate. Requests for additional parking are based on availability and charges will apply. The clearance of the parking garage is 6 feet.
Billing - Payment for the first 30 days will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
Methods Of Payment - all major credit cards accepted. Direct Bill privileges upon approval.
Cancellation Terms - 14 days' notice is required to cancel or change a reservation. Late cancellations subject to fee of $500.