Renovating your home? Get out of the dust and noise and into a furnished Toronto apartment rental.
If you are currently undergoing a renovation on your home, there are a lot of advantages to vacating the property while the work is going on. You may want to stay put, but sticking around during a renovation can be stressful and can delay the progress.
Why You Should Find Accommodation During Home Renovations
Here are some of the reasons to find somewhere else to stay during a remodel:
– Although rentals do cost extra money, it can also cost money if you stay at home and you are in the way. Many contractors will charge more for projects where clients stay in the house, as this can slow down the construction process and cause additional cleanup costs.
– If the remodel is extensive (for example, if the roof or walls will be removed), the contractor may need to turn off your electricity, heating or air conditioning – which will make your home unlivable.
– The noise caused by home renovations can be stressful for cats and dogs. There is a greater likelihood that they will escape via a door or window left open.
– There will be loud noises, plenty of dust and non-functioning bathroom facilities. This can make your home very unpleasant to live in during the renovation.
– You may be paying contractors by the hour. If you end up in long conversations with them, you will end up paying more for the project. It’s better to let them do their work uninterrupted and check in occasionally.
– If the kitchen is being renovated, you face the option of eating out in restaurants or eating processed, microwaved meals for several weeks or months. This is neither affordable nor healthy.
Also, just being involved in the day to day action of a remodeling project can be draining. There’s something nice about being able to escape to clean and quiet accommodation during renovations. You can let the contractors do their job and then return home to a beautifully remodeled home.
Delsuites: The Ideal Temporary Accommodation During Home Renovations
Delsuites is a highly advantageous option. It’s much more comfortable than trying to live in a home that has become a construction site. We offer temporary furnished apartments that can be rented by the day, week or month and can be your home away from home during your remodeling project.
Your furnished apartment will be professionally decorated and will have all of the amenities you need for comfort and convenience,. It will even include a fully equipped kitchen, coffee makers, dinnerware, linens and much more. It doesn’t feel like a hotel room, it feels much more like a home.
These serviced condominiums are located in 20 locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Locations include Mississauga, Scarborough, Downtown, Midtown and Etobicoke. So, you’re sure to find an option that is close to your home and workplace.
Also, Delsuites offers advantageous prices and special discounts for longer stays. In other words, it will often work out cheaper than staying in a hotel for a comparable amount of time.
To learn more about our apartments and what we have to offer, please feel free to contact us at any time.