We are certain that you will enjoy the benefits of our new service provider. Below you will find information on the new services. If you have a question please contact us.
There is no charge for local calls. Unlimited long distance calls throughout North America are also offered with some areas excepted. Areas not included: Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Bruce Peninsula, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
If you wish to call internationally you can purchase a calling card from a local retailer or contact Frontline Broadband at 416-307-1530 . You will be asked to provide your credit card details to enable international calling. To find out the per minute cost for each international call go to www.frontline.ca. Select Residential, click on “Learn More” and scroll to the bottom of the screen. Click on International Rate then select the country you wish to call to view the rate. All rates are subject to 13% HST.
We do not currently subscribe to any voicemail service. If you do require this feature, please reach out to Guest Services and we will be happy to set this feature up for you
All charges are in CAD and are rounded up to the next minute.
Enter Phone for Visitor Access
If you are expecting visitors, advise them of your Suite Name, which is included in your Welcome Letter in your arrival package. To gain access to the building, your visitors select Your Suite Name on the Enter Phone panel and call your suite. Quick rings on your phone tell you it is an Enter Phone call. Pick up the phone to speak and dial ‘9’ to allow access. If you are on the phone, you will hear the call waiting beep on the line to signal an Enter Phone call. Press the hang-up button to speak to your visitor, then press ‘9’ to grant access to the building and press the hang-up button to return to your call.
- Q:- How much does it cost to call long distance?
- A:- All rates for long distance call rates are listed on our website through the online Guest Services Directory for your location.
- Q:- Are there any fees or extra costs for making a long distance call?
- A:- Each call is charged on a per minute basis and is subject to HST. There are no additional service charges above the regular call rate.
- Q:- Do you offer a calling plan? How much? How do I order?
- A:- Currently there is no calling plan available
- Q:- Is there savings for calling at different times of the day?
- A:- Calling rates remain the same regardless of the time of day the call is made
- Q:- How do I make an international call?
- A:- To make an international call simply dial 011, the area code and phone number. For example, if you are calling 44 20 7004 6000 you would need to dial 011 before the number.
- Q:- Can I use a calling card or credit card for an international call?
- A:- Yes, you can use a calling card. To make a call using your credit card you would first need to contact Frontline at 416-307-1530. Once they add this to your account you will be able to call internationally directly from your suite.
- Q:- Who charges my credit card?
- A:- Frontline will automatically charge your credit card based on usage every 2 weeks during your stay
- Q:- How do I access my voicemail from outside the suite?
- A:- Dial your suite telephone number. Once the greeting picks up press the “#” key and follow the prompts to retrieve your messages
- Q:- Will my phone work if there is a power outage?
- A:- No, unfortunately it will not
- Q:- Who do I call if my phone isn’t working?
- A:- In the event your phone does not work please contact DelSuites at 416-296-8838 or email@example.com