Leaving your pets behind on a business or personal trip can be difficult.
So, why not take them with you?
While many rental units and hotels may not allow pets to stay on their properties, DelSuites is happy to welcome furry friends in our furnished, all-inclusive rental suites.
Travelling With Pets: The Basics
There are some restrictions regarding pets, so please make sure to research if your pet and your pet’s needs would be suitable to your specific building’s requirements before booking your stay.
Each of our locations has its own special page that outlines pet restrictions, special features, room perks, and services. Click on the building you would like to stay at and scroll down to see all additional requirements and restrictions.
DelSuites Pet Policy at a Glance
Our typical pet policy does state that domestic dogs and cats are welcome as long as they weigh 25 pounds or less, although some additional restrictions may apply.
Your pets must be leashed at all times in common areas and carried through the common areas. Since there are other guests and residents with their own pets, we want your and your furry friends to be as safe as possible.
As is standard with condo and apartment buildings, pets are not permitted in the recreation facilities in the building. However, if you have emotional support, or a trained and certified animal to help you with an accessibility need, please verify this rule with the building you’re staying at. Service and assistance animals are welcomed at all of our buildings with no additional charge for your stay.
To be courteous of our staff, we ask that if your pet is left alone in the unit on cleaning day, we suggest it be contained for the safety of both your pet and our housekeeping personnel. This can also be a safety issue in case of allergies, or if your pet becomes skittish around a stranger unsupervised.
Please be advised that a $300 + tax non-refundable Pet Cleaning Fee will be charged as part of our cleaning services.
Toronto is a Pet-Friendly City
Are you planning to come to Toronto for work or a vacation, then you’ll want to know that Toronto is an incredibly pet-friendly city. There are numerous dog parks, both off and on-leash for you and your pet to explore while staying at our downtown Toronto rentals.
Some of the most popular dog parks in Toronto include:
- High Park: Located in the heart of Toronto’s beautiful west-end, This sprawling dog park is one of the biggest in Toronto. High Park is Toronto’s equivalent of Central Park in New York City, making it a great place to breathe in some fresh air as you and your dog walk the long off-leash paths.
- Cherry Beach: Located in the dock’s district, Cherry Beach is another large off-leash park that includes a beach. Whether you want to walk or let your dog swim, there’s no shortage of options at Cherry Beach.
- Cedarvale Park: Located in the St. Clair West area, this is another large dog park that’s perfect for dogs of all sizes. The surrounding communities are beautiful as well, making it a great spot to go for an on-leash walk as you take in the city.
- Wychwood Barns Park: This is another dog park located in the trendy St. Clair West area. While this one is smaller, it is quite busy and has a dedicated community of dog lovers. It’s definitely worth checking out if you want to see the live-in art studios located at the Wychwood Barns.
Some downtown businesses and cafes even permit animals to come inside the establishment.
If you’re coming to the city during the summertime, Toronto boasts a fabulous patio season where pets are welcome at most outdoor patios—just verify with the business before booking your meal reservation.
Travelling to Toronto With Your Pet? DelSuites Has You Covered
We understand the love you have for your pets, and we want you to be able to enjoy your stay with us knowing that your pets will be well taken care of and safe alongside you. Whether you’re coming alone or with your furry friends, you’ll always be welcome.
Are you interested in exploring our pet-friendly suites? Contact us today or reach out directly by calling 1-877-228-7677.
- Executive Suites in Mississauga: Are They Toronto’s Next Hotspot? - February 6, 2024
- 5 Reasons to Live in Midtown Toronto - January 3, 2024
- Looking for Affordable Temporary Housing? DelSuites Has You Covered - December 21, 2023