The lively city of Toronto is finally opening up as COVID-19 restrictions are being lifted by local governments. Much like other major cities around the world, business travel is going up in demand as a result.
However, a “business trip” doesn’t have to be all work despite what you might think. If you choose the right rental provider, most of the heavy stuff will be off your plate so that you can enjoy everything the city has to offer.
Corporate Stays & Business Travel Are More Than Just a Dormitory
DelSuites wants to redefine the notion of “corporate housing.” We believe that your short-term rental should alleviate any stress of the workday, not add to it. DelSuites renters have come to expect features like:
- A welcome package. It contains basic starting items like toiletries, soaps, and other needs.
- Room features. There’s a fully equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer room, an intrusion alarm system for home security, and multiple utilities at your disposal.
- Entertainment. Get ready to unwind during off-hours with our HD television package and large flat screens. Don’t forget about the DVD and stereo system in case you want to bring that next season of your favorite show. Our smart TVs are also compatible with Netflix and other popular streaming apps.
- Outside amenities. Now that they’ve opened up again, why not take advantage of all the gymnasiums, swimming pools, and even bowling alleys during your stay?
Of course, one of the best features is the price. DelSuites is actually less expensive than many of the hotels around the area.
The Next-Best Thing to Your Home Office
Now that working from home has never been easier, it’s not uncommon for professionals to have home offices. Our designated work desks available in most suites have a minimalistic design that will help you stay focused on the task at hand.
Never fear being disconnected. We have upgraded, secure wireless Internet alongside local and long-distance calling within the US and Canada. It’s practically the next-best thing to your home office.
A Positive First Impression
We believe the first few hours of move-in are extremely important. That’s why we always make pre-arrival inspections to ensure the room is working exactly as intended before you even get here.
Don’t worry about struggling to find a parking spot in the busy city either. DelSuites offers underground, indoor, and other secure parking options.
There’s also our pre-arrival grocery shopping service. Do you want to focus on move-in and don’t have time to pick up essential groceries first? Let us know, and we’ll have them delivered directly to your fridge and pantry. Delivery dates are perfectly aligned with move-in so that the food stays fresh.
Talk to your dedicated account manager to walk you through the customer-focused reservation process.
Your Health Is Our Priority
COVID-19 may be ending, but you can never be too careful. DelSuites is dedicated to our Enhanced Hygiene Practices and Protocols:
- Virtual tours are offered to prospective guests in lieu of physical visits.
- Housekeeping services always use disinfectant cleaners with bleach. We use a special bathroom bleach that kills 99.9% of bacteria as well as a spray cleaner with bleach for protection against germs, viruses, and fungi among others.
- Staff members are given personal protective equipment like masks and gloves.
- They also go through a daily Self-Assessment Health Check and are asked to stay home if they experience any symptoms.
- New linens and towels are available in your suite upon request to supplement standard laundry services.
- The garbage disposal procedure respects social distancing.
Need additional resources? Get in touch with Toronto Public Health for all your needs.
Find Out How Easy Business Travel Can Be With DelSuites
As far back as 1998, DelSuites started off helping single families find beautifully crafted homes throughout the city of Toronto. Today, our teams are still continuing that tradition in one of Canada’s most lucrative and active cities.
Get in touch with us today and find out why so many of our previous clients recommend us on platforms like TripAdvisor, Yelp, and LinkedIn.