We’re finally coming to the end of the COVID-19 quarantine, and that means that public events, restaurants, theaters, and rental properties can safely open up again. There’s no better time to get that business trip you’ve been wanting to schedule for all this time.
Toronto is the perfect place to get started. You have a ton of lucrative opportunities in such an active and lively city. Restrictions have recently been lifted in the area, and many building amenities have opened up as well. Scheduling a rental doesn’t have to be a headache, so take the time to make your stay a comfortable one.
DelSuites has been serving the short-term rental market in Toronto and other surrounding areas. We have a dedicated Guest Services team designed specifically to make our properties aligned with the high standards of our guests.
First impressions matter, so we always have a “Points of Perfection” inspection to make sure everything is working as intended before you reach the room. We offer pre-arrival packages for all our new stays as well that contains:
- Directions to the property
- Confirmations for your reservations
- Any special requests you’ve made
One of the first things you do in your new place is to purchase groceries. To take some manual work off your plate, let us bring them to you directly when you move in with our pre-arrival grocery service! The cost will be conveniently added to your standard invoice. Delivery will be coordinated with move-in and be added directly to the fridge so that foods remain fresh when they reach you.
DelSuites also strategically selects our locations so that you’re always near a grocery store, some of which may be open 24/7. Ask Guest Services for recommendations and directions.
Too busy or need to focus your time on other things than just groceries? No problem! Get in touch with us for easy shopping at your convenience. You can also use other popular grocery delivery services like Instacart or Gateway.
During Your Stay
We firmly believe that our job doesn’t end on the move-in day. Guest Services will continue to ensure everything runs smoothly for our guests. That’s why there’s a welcome message in the first few days to check on your satisfaction. Need anything specific or want an in-suite orientation? Just ask about our services (additional charges apply). Some of what we offer includes:
- Housekeeping to keep the room in perfect shape every time you get home.
- Airport transportation. Make travel easier both to and from the rental.
- Family services. Bringing the kids? We have cribs, playpens, and other useful touches.
In fact, don’t be afraid to ask whenever you want, even after hours. Our On-Call Manager is available during fires, floods, lost keys, and other emergencies.
Health and Safety
We’re not quite out of the woods yet when it comes to COVID-19. We’re committed to the safety of our guests, no matter how big or small the risk is.
- Extra linens and towels are available in your suite. You also have a washer and dryer to refresh them.
- Isolated garbage disposal. Check your arrival package for information on how we dispose of trash with maximum sanitation precautions.
- Virtual tours are offered as an alternative to a physical visit. Just ask our Sales Team by video chat or phone call.
Need additional resources on COVID-19? Toronto Public Health and Telehealth Ontario have ample resources available.
Turn Short-Term Renting From a Chore Into a Delightful Experience
In such an active and populated city as Toronto, finding the right short-term rental property can be a challenge if you don’t know whom to turn to. For all your business travel needs, DelSuites is here to make things easy.
Ever need something extra, or is something not quite right? Our Guest Services are ready to take care of it right away. Ask us about new openings today.
- 4 Tips You Should Know When Looking for Short-Term Furnished Rentals in North York - March 14, 2023
- 7 Reasons to Live in Scarborough, Toronto - February 12, 2023
- 10 Ways to Optimize Your Work From Home Space and Schedule - February 6, 2023